The purpose of a timber pest inspection report is to give advice about the condition of the property with regards to timber pests. All our timber pest inspections are to Australian Standard 4349.3 2010.
The Australian eastern seaboard is particularly suitable for termites and is considered a high risk area. Unchecked, timber pests can cause rampant and extremely costly damage. A thorough inspection by R1 Building and Pest Inspections can stop damage before it starts or alert a residential or commercial owner to potential timber pest problems and high risk areas. The Australian standard 4349.3 2010 recommends that a termite inspection be carried out every 12 months and more often in high risk areas.
We use the latest technology combined with years of experience to detect termites and other pests or issues that may cause problems. We can guarantee a thorough professional inspection of your property which will provide you with complete peace of mind.
Thermal imaging cameras are used in every inspection free of charge. Thermal imaging cameras detect inconsistent wall temperatures possibly indicating termite activity, water leaks, heat loss or gain, etc. For more information on the thermal imaging please feel free to call or email.
Our reports include:
- Inspection of the internal, external, roof exterior, roof interior, sub floor and the property up to 30m within the property boundary.
- Conducive conditions for timber pests. Our reports state all areas of the property that will attract timber pests and will recommend on what to do to prevent these conducive conditions.
- If timber pests are found, we will state where the timber pests are found and suggest who we recommend to rectify this.
- Termite management system. All residential and commercial properties should have a termite management system. The report will state what termite management system is in place and if we recommend one is implemented or updated.
- Pre-purchase timber pest inspection will give you peace of mind and give you the confidence in moving forward with the purchase of the property.
1 in 4 properties in Australia will be affected by termites at some stage in its life. To minimise timber pest attacks we recommend you call R1 Building and Pest Inspections today!